DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM I-270
- From Interstate 270 take the only exit ramp for Exit 22, Route 109 – Barnesville/Hyattstown.
- At the bottom of the ramp, take Route 109 South towards Sugarloaf Mountain, noted on brown signs.
- Go 2.9 miles and turn Right onto Route 95 West (Comus Road) towards Sugarloaf Mountain. Comus Inn will be on your right just before the turn.
- Go 2.4 miles to the intersection of Comus Road and Sugarloaf Mountain Road.
- Go straight across the intersection and continue on Comus Road.
- The first Hallowood direction sign will be posted on the speed limit sign.
- Go 0.4 (4 tenths) of a mile to a stop sign, turn Right. The second Hallowood direction sign will be posted here.
- Go 0.1 (1 tenth) of a mile and turn Left onto Banner Road. The third Hallowood direction sign will be posted here.
- Go 0.4 (4 tenths) of a mile to the entrance of Hallowood.
- Follow the small Retreat Center signs for 0.2 (2 tenths) of a mile to the Center.
Please respect the 15 mph speed limit on Banner Road.
MAP/DIRECTIONS TO HALLOWOOD
Click here for directions Type in the address for your point of departure and get directions to Hallowood.