A comfortable – and comforting venue for your next group gathering.
Hallowood offers two conference rooms and several other unique meeting spaces that accommodate a variety of groups and programs.
- Large meeting space with seating for up to 60 in classroom style and 40 at conference tables.
- Features include screen, video, and LCD projection.
- A full range of A/V equipment, including free Wi-Fi service.
- Bright, windowed space with views of the forest and pond.
Hearthside Meeting Room
- Cozy, casual room with plenty of natural light.
- Direct access to the outdoor patio and three season courtyard.
- Boardroom or other table configuration can accommodate up to 20 people.
- Features include comfortable couches, chairs, and an inviting wood-burning fireplace.
- Outdoor, covered meeting area with tiered seating for 60.
- Picturesque views of the woods and mountains provide the perfect backdrop for your presentation, celebration, or worship service.
- Charming rocking chairs are available for rest and reflection.
- Outdoor retreat areas features tables for meetings or relaxation and a splendid view of the countryside.
Additional Gathering Spaces
- Ample intimate meeting areas, perfect for breakout sessions or impromptu encounters.
- The Holm Worship Center outdoor amphitheater (pictured above).
- Informal spaces to enjoy bird watching, yoga, or communing with nature.